Thursday 3 March 2011

Process of Creating a Cube

 I 1st decide on a size of what i want one of the squares to be. This will be decide on the size of paper I have, of maybe the design i want to create in side if i need more room or not. Once I have got this i start to draw my template and cut it out.

 Once I have my template cut out I start to work with a design that i want to cut out. If i am going for a repeated pattern I tend to use tracing paper to copy my pattern so it is near perfect ever time i draw it out.



 Once i have my design drawn on to my template i then get to work cutting it out.

And once i have cut out all the pattern i then tend to use glue or tape to stick the tabs together which brings the cube to life.

I am liking the way that this cube is looking it is simple with only a bit cut out but i feel it works and is quite effective. 

No comments:

Post a Comment